Explore the streets of the historic downtown area with your personal tour guide and your group and discover the best of the borough!
The Best of Brooklyn Half-Day Food & Culture Tour
- Monday - Thursday
- People All ages
- Friday - Sunday
- People All ages
Discover the Best of Brooklyn on a Food and Culture Tour!
Experience the unique culture of Brooklyn by tasting a different cuisine in each neighborhood. Some highlights of the food tour include traditional Polish pierogies and kielbasa, New York-style brick oven pizza, an amazing cannoli, and much more!
Meet your guide and driver in the world-famous Greenwich Village neighborhood, where you board a climate-controlled coach for your food tour of Brooklyn.
The neighborhoods on the tour may include, among others:
- Old Williamsburg – We take a drive through the Ultra-Orthodox Hasidic Jewish area where time seems to stand still.
- New Williamsburg – This rapidly-changing home to the “Brooklyn Hipster” is a thriving art community with a dazzling array of shops, restaurants, and nightspots!
- Greenpoint – Home to one of the largest Polish populations in the United States, here you can see a mix of old and new businesses on Manhattan Avenue, which resembles a main street in “small-town” America. Greenpoint’s refreshing feel makes exploring the neighborhood and its culinary delights a real pleasure.
- Gowanus – This neighborhood is developing restaurants, art spaces, and music venues around its infamous canal. Industrial warehouses and modest row houses stand side by side with excellent culinary and entertainment options.
- Carroll Gardens – This Italian immigrant neighborhood of hip bars, boutiques, and restaurants has never lost touch with the past. Garden-fronted brownstones mix with Italian eateries and shops on Smith and Court streets.
- DUMBO – Converted industrial warehouses and vintage loft spaces dominate this arts-oriented neighborhood where we visit Brooklyn Bridge Park for an excellent view of Manhattan’s famous skyline.
Your expert guide shares stories, both current and historic, while you get to tour the most legendary borough of New York City — Brooklyn. You can even end your Brooklyn adventure by walking back to Manhattan across the Brooklyn Bridge, or you can ride back on the coach to the starting point of the tour in Greenwich Village. Either way, the Brooklyn Food & Culture Tour is sure to delight your senses and create a lasting memory of your tour of Brooklyn, New York!
Includes food tastings and an exclusive guided tour of Brooklyn’s incredible history, culture, and culinary delights.
Though we drive to get from one neighborhood to the next, you have plenty of time to walk around and take pictures in each area where we stop.
- Weather: The tour takes place rain or shine.
- Dress: Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Food: An amazing variety of different ethnic delicacies
- Included: All the food tastings (enough for lunch) and a bottle of water
Alcohol and soft drinks are not included but are available for purchase at some of the restaurants.
Gratuities for your tour guide and driver, although not required, are always appreciated.
The Northeast corner of 6th Avenue and Bleecker St (Greenwich Village, NY). Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.