Explore the Urban Jungle of Lower Manhattan in serious style by seeing it from an open top Jeep and learn interesting tales and facts about New York City.
Deluxe Private SUV Tour
- Three Hour Private Tour Up to 6 people
- Five Hour Private Tour Up to 6 people
Explore the Best of the Borough!
See New York City like a celebrity—via a comfortable SUV. This private SUV tour of Lower Manhattan shows you the best of the borough, taking you to historic Greenwich Village, SoHo, TriBeCa, Chinatown, and Little Italy, among other neighborhoods and sites. Learn about the history of each place and get out of the SUV when you like to take photos.
Can’t get enough of New York? Upgrade to the half-day five-hour tour to explore Upper and Mid-Manhattan.
- The West Village, the original stomping ground of New York’s Bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, an up and coming neighborhood home to the annual Film Festival
- World Financial Center, site of The Former World Trade Center and Ground Zero
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestoned dock featuring some of the world’s most impressive boats
- The Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world’s first suspension bridges built in 1870
- The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, (traffic permitting) home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, (traffic permitting) home to more than 20 historical landmarks